From:
Joe Zychik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:14:21 -0700
>No one binges on
> steak or eggs or pork
> chops; they always binge on cookies and candies and
> other carbohydrate
> junk foods. "

More nonsense from the Eades. There are plenty of
people who binge on steak, eggs, pork chops. People
will binge on anything. You put less weight on by
binging on steak and egges than binging on chocolate
cake.

The Eades are peddling the nonsense that carbs *make*
you binge. It's ridiculous. Refined carbs put more
weight on you than protein. People like carbs -
refined sugar and refined flour - more than protein.
The Eades are pushing "The carbs made me do it." It's
as foolish as saying, "The devil made me do it."

> In other words, it's damn near impossible to binge
> on fat and protein.

Nonsense! It's more difficult to put weight on by
binging on fat and protein. You can binge on anything.

I think you're in over your head. I don't think you
know the first thing about food addiction and
overeating. You are confusing weight gain with
binging.

best,

JoeZychik