From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:51:02 -0400
Susan,
You need a new acquaintance.  Protein is used for repair and fat for energy.
Just keep up with your veggies, drink your water and you'll do fine.

http://atkins.com/science/researchsummaries/kidneys.html  info on kidneys
......  from Atkins site......

http://www.dfhi.com/interviews/rosedale.html   There's a little bit of
everything in Rosedale's article.....  Oliva