From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:51:52 -0700
Hi, All!

I was running a search on cyanogenic nitrates (supposed to be contained in
flaxseeds), and came across this site on naturally occurring toxins in
foods.  This is a keeper for those of us who like to know what natural
toxins are lurking in our foods.  LOL.  I had no idea that nicotine is
present in all nightshades, not just tobacco.  Maybe the reason we like
certain foods so much is that we are addicted to the drugs in them--opioids
in grains and dairy, nicotine in nightshades, etc.  So, buckle on your
paranoia shields, and check out this site:

        http://www.nutramed.com/foodquality/foodchemistry.htm

I am not at all familiar with the Alpha Nutrition Program, and am not
trying to promote it.

Best,

Jane
Southern Arizona