C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:28:26 EDT
Scott,

       You are correct about President Bush's administration and
constitutional rights.
I can not agree with you about Senator Clinton. She has an agenda and in its
own way it will restrict the rights of parents to discipline their children
and other "big government" tactics. I sound like a far right wing nut, but
having lived in Memphis which is next to Arkansas, we heard more about Mrs. C then
most folks.

Bobby