C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:02:33 -0700
the projected started in 1925 with the u.s. mint
issueing the stonew mountain half to help fund it. the
last work was done in 1970 and no it was still not
actually finished.
  you know they had a dinner on one of the generals
shoulder for the volunteer workers back then. dining
table, waiters the whole bit. that is a huge carving.
it is absolutly ludicrus to suggest chipping it off.

href="http://search.yahoo.com">http://search.yahoo.com</a>