AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:11:31 -0600

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Why on earth are people wasting time and money wondering whether Adam was the first man or earth when they need to find a way to figure out how to use the instructions God has given us on marital relationships, fidelity, fornication,adultery and sexual purity to keep ourselves and our children alive and stop the spread of AIDS. We all know that most people are not acquiring it through IV drug use.

People need to wake up. Whether or not Adam was first, he's dead...we're not and we need to figure out how to keep more people from dying. Distractions, all distractions.

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."