AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:33:00 -0400

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hi everyone,
I hope to see you all out at my new spot for a fantastic night of dancing to the hottest mix of African and Latin/Caribbean rhythms around. The Madison Center for Creative and Cultural Arts is a beautiful venue just off State Street and because we don't serve alcohol, it is open to all ages!! You can go next door to the White Horse Inn to buy drinks, though.

WHAT: Dance w/ DJ Laurie to the best of African, Latin and Caribbean music
WHEN: Saturday, May 6, 9 p.m. - 1 a.m.
WHERE: Madison Center for Creative and Cultural Arts, 306 W. Dayton St. (just behind the Overture Center off the corner of State St. and Henry St., and right next door to the White Horse Inn)
COVER: $5

See you there!!
DJ Laurie
Host of "PanAfrica"