AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:55:12 -0400

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hello All!!
I hope you and your families are all doing well and coming out of winter hibernation. Spring is here and I've got a new dance party location right off State Street that is big and beatiful with lots of parking across the street....here's the info:

WHAT: Dance with DJ Laurie to the best of African, Latin and Caribbean music
WHEN: Saturday, May 6, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. (THIS IS AN ALL AGES PARTY)
WHERE: Madison Center for Creative and Cultural Arts (MCCCA),
306 W. Dayton Street (right next door to the White Horse Inn, off the corner of Henry St. and W. Dayton behind the Overture Center)There is a parking ramp across the street
COVER: $5

--
DJ Laurie
Host of "PanAfrica"

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.

TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --

AAM Website:  http://www.africanassociation.org [under construction]