AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:30:50 -0400
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hello everyone.
Thank you for the tremendous support this weekend. It was wonderful to see everyone dancing and enjoying themselves.

Wouldn't it be fun to dance to world music at your workplace's holiday party this year?? Just lettin y'all know that I'm available to DJ during the holiday season and if you have a say in planning your workplace holiday party, I'd be honored if you'd suggest DJ Laurie to provide the entertainment. I can be reached at 345-5710.

Oh, and I hope to see you at the Casbah on Saturday, Oct. 15 for another party.

Take care and Thank you,
DJ Laurie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.