AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
daniel kunene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:05:48 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

To the Conduah and Ntim families,
My wife and I would like to convey to you our deepest sympathies on the
occasion of the death of Mr. Ntim, Dorothy's father in Ghana. As your
extended family, we share your grief, and wish you strength and courage in
embracing this heavy burden that fate has imposed on you.
Please accept our most heartfelt condolences.
Sincerely
Daniel and Marci Kunene