AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:49:20 -0400
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hey all.
Just thought I'd let you know of a last-minute party at the Casbah this Saturday, Aug. 13. This is actually a goodbye party for Ogom Enwemnwa who is moving to Maryland.

He's asked me to play African, Hip Hop and Reggae music and says everyone is welecome. Hope to see you there! There will be a small fee at the door.

Peace, DJ Laurie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.