AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
daniel kunene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:06:36 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear Felix,
My wife joins me in sending you our deepest condolences on the occasion of
the death of your father. I know how distance makes such losses so much
more difficult to bear, and can thus empathize with you. At a time like
this, when the wound is deep and fresh, hope sometimes deserts us. But,
please have courage, and know that healing has already begun.

May you be blessed.

Daniel  Kunene