AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:21:26 -0400
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hi all.

In order for us all to fully enjoy Madison's first World Music Festival, including the AMAZING performance by the AFRICAN SHOWBOYZ free on the Memorial Union Terrace this Sat. night, I've cancelled my dance at the Casbah for the same evening.  But...

My upcoming gigs are:
SATURDAY, SEPT. 25 -- African Student's Association party at Mem. Union Tripp Commons
SATURDAY, OCT. 9 -- The Casbah

And please, lets all do whatever we can to bring about a real change in this country and in the world we all share by registering voters, talking to coworkers, signing petitions, donating money, calling congresspeople to urge them to require voter-verified paper ballots and VOTING IF WE CAN -- whatever we do WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  THE TIME IS NOW!!!
Peace to you all,
Laurie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.