AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:10:23 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

"Stable and nice governments don't happen by accident.  They  exist because
of hard work and "on purpose" decisions made by the people of the country,
year after year, election by election, win or lose. " !
Think again. It all depenends on who is working hard.  Dictatorships are
probably the most stable governments and they do happen by careful planning
and sometimes accidents, sometimes military coups. Iraq was probably more
stable under Sadam than what they have now; North Korea is very stable;
China is very stable and decisions are on purpose; Nigeria under Abacha was
too. We can go on and on. Somebody must have been working hard!
Peoples in Nigeria, Ghana and other countries stated their preferences for
the American Presidency, which won't get anywhere. What is the problem? You
won't even allow them this limited freedom of speech?