AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 03:40:51 +0000
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Alex Redd and Omari Jackson,

I read the e-mail from your boddy, Mr. Omari Jackson from Atlanta. You both
can say all you want about me because you don't even know me. I started my
volunteer activities since childhood in Liberia as: 1970's Cub Scout, Boy
Scout, 1991 National Catholic Youth Sports Jamboree Organizer, 1991-1996
National Track & Field Coach, 1996 Atlanta Olympic Track & Field
Coach(Liberia), 1997 -2001 Madison Area Technical College Head Track & Field
Coach,1997 - Present  Commissioner of Badger State Games(Track & Field).

The above is just to let you know that you both don't even know me as a
person. Alex, I met you in 1998 for the first time here in Madison,
Wisconsin. If you receive an e-mail from Omari from Atlanta castigating me
at such, what was your point in posting same to AAM listserve? Let me tell
you and Mr. Omari Jackson, In addition to what I stated above, I was a
Junior Student at the University of Liberia before coming to the U.S.  I
also have a Diploma in Accounting and professional training in sport(Track &
Field) from Kenya and Europe (Hungary). I came to the U.S. in 1996 and did
not sit on my hands. I decided to get a degree. Now, you guys are jealous of
my achievement instead of emulating my good example in the community here in
Madison.

  I will continue to excel academically and participate in community
activities in Madison as usual because voluntary service is part of me. I
enjoy helping people. I know fully well that we all have to go back to
Liberia some days and our people will ask us,"What did you bring from
America?".

Finally, we all came to the U.S. in 1996 and 1998 respectively, what have
both of you guys done lately to distinguish yourselvels among men?

Kervin Soko