AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariama Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:55:56 -0600
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

"I'm going where the weather suits my clothes."

Those are the words from a song and they describe my sentiments exactly.

Yes, I'm leaving Madison at the end of May to move to Atlanta, GA and a
teaching position at Georgia State University. I'm really happy about it and
while I will miss all my good friends in Madison, I know this is a good move
for me in so many ways.

To lighten my load I am selling some things and you will have first pick!

Come by this Sunday, May 2 (2 - 4 PM)

OR

Next Saturday, May 8 (2 - 4 PM). Call and fix an alternate time if you can't
make either of these two.

My address is 2912 Cimarron Trail, Madison

Directions:
West beltline to Gammon exit
South on Gammon (past Woodman's)
Right on Raymond Rd.
Left on Muirfield
Right on Cimarron Trail
2912 is on the left side of the street (park on the right side only)

The sale items will be displayed in my garage which is at the back, so walk
down the driveway if you come during sale times. If coming by appointment,
ring the front door bell.

The following is a PARTIAL list of available items:

Compac computer and monitor (w/various software) $50

Cameras $15 - $30

Small furniture items (lamps, tables, chair, etc.) $5 - $30

Snow shovel $3

Small humidifier $5

Books $.50 - $10

Purses, bags, luggage $2 - $5

Shoes, clothing (including winter clothes, coats, accessories) $3 - $40

House plants (large) $5

Art works ($5 - $30)

Misc. kitchen items $1 - $10

Etc. etc.

Prices are negotiable; volume discounts available

PLEASE NOTE: My condo is also on the market for sale. The asking price is
(approx.) $147,500

Hope you can come by.

Mariama Ross
271-9186