AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:52:53 -0600
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

On behalf of the Valhmu family, we express our sincere thanks and gratitude to members of the Liberian, African and Madison communities for your well wishes, visits, phone calls and contributions to our family on the occasion of the death of our brother, son and father Joseph Valhmu Jr., who passed away on December 26, 2003 in Monrovia, Liberia.  It is such support that makes dealing with a loss such as this easier.  Again, we say thanks!

God bless you all!

Wilmot and Lucy Valhmu