AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:31:07 +0000
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

From: "Ademola Iyi-Eweka" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
CC: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ana-ga] THANK YOU ALL
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:03:51 +0000

I am writing to thank you all for your physical, financial, and emotional
support within the last few weeks over the death of my brother, Professor
Akanbi Sydney Ojoko. For all the email messages, telephone calls, greeting
cards, personal visits with pots of soup and drinks in tow, financial
contribution, telephone cards ( so that I could get in touch with the people
on the ground quickly), and recorded religious messages on the question and
meaning of death for a christian, I say THANK YOU .

I am sorry that I am unable to reply each mail individually, but I want you
to know that I appreciate it all.   The living can only find their voices
after the dead is buried. So, I will leave with you the one and only prayer
my mother taught me," MAY THOSE WHO WILL SUPPORT AND COMFORT YOU IN YOUR
HOUR OF NEED, NOT BE FAR FROM YOU. AMEN."

Thanks everybody

Ademola Iyi-Eweka