AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Ifediora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:10:40 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear All,

It was indeed nice seeing so many of you again this past saturday at the African Association picnic; it was an impressive showing, and I promise to be present more often than in the past. As a founding member of the Association, I am truly proud of what you and the current leadership have so far accomplished; I see a very productive and unified body now, and into the future.

I will like to extend an invitation to everyone to stop-by my newly established private law office when you are in the area to chat, or discuss any legal matter of concern. My areas of expertise are primarily in Immigration Law, Employment law, and civil litigation. My ofice is located at:

15 North Butler Street ( 2 blocks from the capitol, off East Washington)
Suite 404
Madison
Phone: 608/628-1860.

While I remain firmly in academia, this is an avenue to provide need service to the community.

Keep fit, and stay in touch!
John O. Ifediora, JD, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Economics, and Associate Director of the Center for Applied Public Policy.
University of Wisconsin
Platteville, WI 53818, USA
Phone: 608/342-1051
Http://www.uwplatt.edu/~ifediora/