AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aggo Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:45:35 -0600
Thanks all for the messages.  Every once in a while, we do certianly need a dose of good news.  Kofi has done us proud indeed.

And by the way, even though it was not mentioned in the documentary (but at the PBS website: www.pbs.org/wnet/un/life/), Kofi Annan attended Mfantsipim School, the premier seconday school (or High School) in the then Gold Coast, a Methodist boys boading school in Cape Coast.  I attended the same school several years after Kofi.

Thanks again.  Cheers.