AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:12:46 -0500
I'm looking for 3 players turning 11 yrs between August 1, 2002 - July 31,
2003 for a U-11 Classic (Competitive) Team, this fall. We will accept a
limited number of U-10 players. If you have a child who wants to play soccer
or know a friend who is looking for a team, please pass this message along.
The team is affiliated with Madison Eagles Club and recruits players from
Verona, Middleton, Memorial and West School District.  Registration deadline
is June 24, 2002

Thanks

Peter Amakobe

You can reach me at: