Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 09:00:14 -0500
When I eat Paleo I almost have to be very careful about getting enough food.
I am naturally thin, but carry practically all my fat in my butt and hips
(my arms are sticks).  I lose about 10 lbs. on paleo and it only takes a
couple weeks (much of that I'm sure is water weight) or less for that 10
lbs. to go away.  My hunger substantially subsides on paleo, so I almost
have to make a point to eat enough food.  I used to eat a high-carb diet and
run marathons, and I still carried that 10 lbs. of butt weight and water
weight.  I, however, have the advantage of being young (27) and very
small-framed (my fingers overlap about 1" in the wrist-test), so I may not
be the norm.  I did this diet not for weight-loss, but for acne.  I never
considered myself overweight by any means whatsoever, but just thought I
naturally had a flabby butt. Losing this extra weight certainly was a nice
side-effect.
Michelle