Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:42:15 -0700
Hello Richard,

> I'm sure you will find much more expert advice on
> that list. And you will have much less hassle
>trying to convince people over there that your
>trolling is on-topic.

I'm not sure what you mean by "your trolling".  Aside
from my reply to Don, I've not posted or discussed
dairy at all the entire 4 years I've been a member of
this list.  Possibly a case of mistaken identity??

> And if you want to focus on raw milk, there's a list
> called raw-food.

I haven't posted about raw milk either! Are you still
talking to me here?

>Paleo people probably grabbed a handful of grains
>and ate them as they walked around hunting...

Oops, there you go, don't forget, grains are off
topic!

Signed

Mark Wilson
Just a regular guy who has not eaten dairy, raw or
otherwise, in more than 5 years.