Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Roenke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:14:42 +0000
I am new to this list, and am checking out the diet.

I used to eat dairy, loved it, never thought I had a problem with it, but
for maybe 10 years I had chronic bronchitis.  Someone told me it was the
dairy, so I finally stopped (after figuring out my oldest dd had allergy to
it) and haven't had bronchitis in almost 8 years!  I have found that all 3
of my dds have a dairy allergy, and each was exposed less and less.  The
first had it in my breastmilk and ate it, the second only in my breastmilk,
and the third never had it, but the couple of times she did she reacted!
But I never felt that I was allergic, definately not lactose intolerant, but
obviously my body does have a problem with dairy!  I also think that I
didn't have much dairy as a child till my teenage years.  I do belive it
forms mucus, and some (most??) people's bodies can't get it out properly.

Sue

>I usually avoid dairy as I found that drinking milk (pasteurised,
homogenised), after about 6 weeks I would always come down with something
(Flu, head cold) brought on I think by the build up
of mucous

I thought i was lactose intolerant but I recently read the symptoms of
lactose intolerance and I don't experience them.

>Has anyone had a similar experience and know why it happens?

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com