Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:05:40 -0700
Amadeus:
 >So back to the topic - fat compositions and cholesterol as an
 >indicative. Why have today's huntergatherers low cholesterol readings,
 >and others using farmed meat have quite high levels?
 >Who or what is wrong with it?

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. ;-)  Until you can begin
to eliminate the other factors that I mentioned, you will not find
an answer to your question.  In fact, you might very well discover
that cholesterol levels are low across the board regardless of the
quality of the meat consumed.

Peter