Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:21:32 +1100
I've used Stevia. It really is very sweet and doens't have the usual affect
of sugar at all.

It seems to be banned as a food substance but you can buy it as a
supplement. Crazy. I think it's becuase it's too good and threatens the
estalished artificial sweetner industries. Political rather than logical.

Anyway, I like stevia but be careful not to heat it. I used it to sweeten a
coconut milk and banana dessert that requires simmering for about 5-10 mins.
It turned it bitter. But it's great in cold things.

Alison

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp