AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:27:51 -0400
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear friends,
As George Bush's poll numbers drop quickly, John Kerry is facing an important choice -- perhaps the most important choice he'll make in his campaign. He has to decide whether, as some consultants will urge, he should be cautious and run toward the center, or whether he should present a bold agenda for change and rally Americans around a vision for our future.

Through his history, Kerry has made a practice of standing up for bold initiatives to provide health care, protect the environment, and safeguard the right to reproductive choice. Together, we need to let him know that we want him to be his best, boldest self -- to go big, ask more of us, and power his campaign on the politics of hope.

Please join me in calling on John Kerry to "go big" at:

http://www.moveonpac.org/gobig/?id=-3028189-LCcj0dHvj3qv6hwItBYOZg

Thank you.
Laurie Mlatawou

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.