AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Gyude W. Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:30:50 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hi Rev. Akyeampong and Family,

My family and I will like to extend our sympathy to your family for the home
going of your mother who passed in Ghana. May God be with you and strengthen
you in times like these.

Kindest regards,

Gyude W. Allison
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT
Keller Williams Realty
Gyude W. Allison, 8001 Excelsior Dr. Suite 200, Madison, WI 53717 Office: (608)
662-9585. Fax: (608) 831-0825. E-mail: [log in to unmask],
http://agent.kw.com/gwallison

In accordance with FTC's CAN-SPAM Act, this email may be construed as a
"commercial email"; or an advertisement or solicitation. Therefore, please note
that if you do not care to receive further emails from me, you may respond to
this email ([log in to unmask]) and type "opt-out" in the subject line and you will
be removed from my email address list.

Quoting [log in to unmask]: