AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 16:59:51 -0500
8bit
From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Kervin,

Just curious, why aren't you showing any "cloth of female".
Are the contestants going to be nude on the holy grounds,
opening our eyes to the apocrypha of feminity??? Is it no
longer a beauty pageant, sorry did you say it is a talent
show or is it an IQ assessment show, some details please.

How were the contestants selected?? A couple of us wanted
to participate, we saw you flyers sometime back but missed
out on the application process.  Secondly, don't you want
to show the beauty of our handsome Liberian brothers????
This is an apogee of discrimination.

On a more serious note, Mr VP of LAW, your call for a
boycott of a program just because you and your association
are not part of its organization is very unfortunate. There
is freedom of association and nobody has the right to
prevent anybody from pursuing any project.

Thanks, Mr LAW President for giving us an apposite
explanation why LAW does not want to be part of the
beautification of the church grounds with Liberians, even
though some of your organization's objectives is for unity.
It gets frustrating certain times.

Are we suppose to come with binoculars, since we may not
get the front seats but are keen in participating fully in
the pageant.

This is the last call, see you all on Saturday at
Gethesemane.

Cheers.

Joe