AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
ALEX LAGIA REDD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:59:02 -0600
Hey KC,

Good to know that you are back on the block, alive and kicking after prolong absence. How's school work and other stuff? Hope all is well and happy Thanksgiving from me.
Alex
Madison,WI