AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ann Marie Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 06:28:55 +0600
I think Ethiopian Airlines already had that title because it is run by
Africans (or at least was, I don't know about now).  Is Kenyan Airways run
by Africans or by the KLM/Northwest group?

Curious to know.

Ann Marie