AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kaari Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 15:20:56 -0500
----- Forwarded by Kaari A. Lowe/Madison/CMG on 05/16/02 03:20 PM -----

Kaari A. Lowe
Mail Stop: 2D-2
05/16/2002 03:19 PM
P.O. Box 391 · 5910 Mineral Point Road
Madison, WI 53701-0391
Phone: 608/238-5851 x3535

To:  [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:                   Race for the Cure Run/Walk

Hi folks:

Those of you who participated in the Race for Cure (breast cancer run/walk)
last year, must have received their participation forms for this year's
race in the mail.  If you would like to be part of the "credit union team"
as you did last year, I need to have your registration forms and fee
tonight.  I'm sorry for the short notice, but I was just informed that noon
tomorrow is the deadline for submitting the forms here at CUNA.  For those
that are interested in participating but do not have the forms, these will
be available on May 31 at the West and East Towne Malls, Ford Car Dealers,
Bread Barn and on-line.

Cheers everyone and good volunteerism.  Kaari