AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:31:04 -0700
Hi Godwin,

Thanks for your correction, and please pardon my oversight.  Actually, I thought
of the same thing AFTER I hit the "Send" button!  I wrote the e-mail the night
before I sent it, and had debated whether to send it to the committee or to the
entire list.  However, I did not have all the committee members addresses.  I
had the addresses of Felix and Pierre, but not yours, and I could not find an
e-mail you'd sent to the list, to get your address from it.  Furthermore, some
network problem prevented me from getting online after I wrote the e-mail, so I
could not check the archives of AAM postings, or this lists subscribers list to
find your address.  Thus, I saved the e-mail until the next morning, and in my
haste, forgot that I had been considering sending it to the committee first.
That's how it got to the list.

But you're right to point out that the committee should have had the first crack
at looking at it.  I did not mean to offend, and hope that you'll forgive me for
my mistake.  I'll certainly make you guys the first loop next time!

Have a great weekend, and best wishes.

Katim