AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:31:59 -0500
7bit
From:
Godwin Anthony Amegashie <[log in to unmask]>
Considering there is a committee constituted by the President of AAM, I believe it
would have been appropriate to have you touch base at least with other members of
the committee. If you take the approach of of a one person committee then you cannot
expect other to step up to the plate. Good work thus far but I think you should have
at least briefed members of the committee appointed by the President rather take a
broadcast approach.