Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Julie Duffee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:59:47 EDT

Hi,
Am new to the list and am not definitively diagnosed with CD although the
clinical picture fits like a glove.  Have been on the GF diet for 5 weeks with
lessening of GI symptomology but no relief from the exhaustion.
My gastoenterologist and PCP are not keen on me having allergy testing.  They
seem to think that just withdrawing and resuming foods should give an
accurate idea of what I can and cannot tolerate.  This seems to be a rather willy
nilly approach in my estimation.
Any thoughts about allergy testing, the exhaustion aspect and whether it is
OK to buy things in juice box style packing would be very appreciated.
Julie
Pittsburgh. PA