From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:18:39 EDT

I spend about 1/3 of my life in the Houston area (the other 2/3 in
Philadelphia where I live), so I am very familar with the area restaurants.  My favorite
in NW Houston is Fogo de Chao.  It only works if you are not a vegetarian
though.  They have a web site.
+++++++++++++++++++++

Hum... I don't think Antoine and 1960 intersect, but I might be wrong. I'll
give you ideas for both areas.  OK, 1960 area... there are 2 Outbacks on 1960
(4 Fm 1960 Rd W) & (5710 Fm 1960 Rd W)
There is a red lobster at 302 Fm 1960 Rd W, You can have the shrimp scampi
there.

If you care to drive in to town... Great Vietnamese food at MoMung
(Westheimer and Montrose... can't find an address)  Wonderful Thai food at MAI Thai
(3819 Kirby Dr)

We do have a PF Chang at 11685 Westheimer Rd, but if it is a weekend you had
better go early, it is quite a hang out.

If you like Steak and seafood you can go to Steak & Ale at 1960 and Hwy 45n.
I always get the lobster there. We go there weekly and I have NEVER gotten
sick.

Another WONDERFULLY awesome steak and seafood is called Trueluck (it is close
to the Galleria but I can't find an address) great place to go if you like
stone crab.

Inside the Galleria we have a Cheesecake Factory... I have never been there
since DX, but I have heard that they have some options and are willing to work
with you.

One thing about us here in the south is we aim to please... Most of the
restaurants will bend over backwards for you. I wish you the BEST of luck on your
trip here! If you want more interesting food choices let me know as I kept it
kind of mainstream. There are great little hole in the wall places that have
GREAT GF options, but I didn't want to get you lost.