From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:39:42 -0600

"Just came home from Schnuck's and bought their own brand of corned beef.
 It says MSG and Gluten free on the label!"

Do you want to be notified of Gluten free items in the St. Louis area?  I
began a very small e-mail group last April and my list  has grown to
almost 50.  But, I wish there were more on my list.  As many of you
already on this list knows, each and every time I see 'Gluten free' on a
label, I want to put it on the front page of the Post-Dispatch!  My St.
Louis Alerts group e-mail each other when we see an item in a 'regular'
store that says "Gluten free", when we see a popular item (like potato
chips) that just has one or two ingredients that appears to be "Gluten
free", when a bakery announces that it will bake Gluten free bread once a
week, when we go to a restaurant in the area that understands "Gluten
free", or when we find a physician in the St. Louis area that understands
"Gluten free".  Please e-mail me if you would like to be included on my
St. Louis Alerts list.  If you wish your name taken off at any time,
please let me know.  I will immediately delete your name.  Thanks.