Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:15:30 -0800

Since the summary has already come out I thought I
would send this to everyone. I also make my own
pumpkin pie, but I am also hypoglycemic so none of
those crusts work for me. When I don't do the custard
thing, this is my recipe:

1 1/4 cup of ground nuts (I use pecans)
6 Tbls. melted butter
1 Tbls. Splenda (or sugar for those of you that can
have it)
sprinkle of cinnamon

Mix all together and then spread nut mix on the bottom
of pie pan. Put in refridgerator while making filling.

Also, since I can't use the evaporated milk that is
listed on the can's recipe (too much sugar), I
substitute with 8 oz of heavy cream.

Happy Holidays

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)