From:
Leta Goedert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leta Goedert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:18:03 -0600

I can suggest Dr Julie Kim a gastroenterologist in N. Portland ( close).
That is who Dr Charlotte Glenn ( a celiac  herself) recommends.  She has
many celiac patients.   Helen Hecker RN

Hi Leta. Here is the contact info. for that area:
Portland/Vancouver - Support Group
Contact 1: Jeanne Hufstutter
Portland/Vancouver Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)
9525 S.W. 12th Drive
Portland, OR 97219
Tel: (503) 244-8224
Contact 2: Joanne Galloway
3707 Nicholson Rd.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Tel: (360) 695-5568
Contact 3: Helene Zoolkoski
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Contact 4: Jack Rann
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

  I've been told that there is a doctor named Char Glenn in Portland.  She
is not taking new patients at this time.  Her office gave me a couple of
referrals to other doctors in Portland who might be good to work with,

Doctor shopping is no fun for people like us.

Thanks to those kind folks who send info. I have suggested my brother
subscribe to the list as I have had so much helpful information and
education from it.