From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:49:38 -0500

HEAR YE, HEAR YE

For those of you who plan on working up an appetite at the Bi-State Walk
for Celiac Disease on May 17th, we will have plenty of GF goodies for you
to munch on.

Water has been donated to us by Schnucks, and to make sure you drink
plenty of water, Chevy's Fresh Mex Restaurant has donated their delicious
chips and salsa.  If you haven't tried their salsa, you don't know what
you are missing.  Their chips will be fried in fresh oil, so there will
not be a cross-contamination issue.

Kinnikinnick has donated GF hot dog buns and we will have helpers
grilling up GF hot dogs to fill them.  They will be available for a mere
$1.00.  GF condiments will be available for those who don't take their
"dog" plain.

For walkers with a sweet tooth, North Star Distributing is donating
ESKIMO PIES & Nestles Flintstones Orange Sherbet Push-ups.  Yes, both are
verified as GF.

We will also be holding a raffle.  Purchase one chance for $1.00 or 6 for
$5.00 and you will have the opportunity to win one of many great prizes.
They include:  4 Box seat Tickets to a Cardinal game (donated by North
Star Distributing), 2 different $50.00 Gift Certificates to PF Changs, 2
different $20.00 Gift Certificates to Chevy's Fresh Mex Restaurant, and
one of 2 Bette Hagman Cookbooks (donated by Borders in Fairview Heights,
IL).

Need a flyer?  E-mail any committee member with your address and one will
be put in the mail today.  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Want to send in another reservation?  Mail with $15.00 per person and
include T-shirt size request to:  BSCSG, 7 Suffield Place, St. Louis, MO
63141.  Special note - we have ordered extra T-shirts, so put in your
request soon so that we can be sure that your size will be available.

Mark your calendars for May 17th, 9 AM registration.  The walk begins at
10 AM and ends at noon.  Hope to see all of you there - Des Peres Park,
12325, Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO, 63131.  Join us for FOOD, FRIENDS
and FUN.