Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"The Gluten-Free Market, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:51:36 -0400

New - Gift Baskets

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce that The Gluten-Free
Market is now offering gluten-free, dairy-free gift
baskets.  Through an exclusive arrangement, the gift
baskets are available for kids and adults and come in 4
varieties.  All of our gift baskets are filled with health,
quality, and delicious products.  These baskets are
tenderly packaged and can be shipped within the 48
continental United States.  Please visit our store to see
these wonderful products.

These baskets are currently available by ordering
directly through our store.  Shipping can be anywhere
between 3 - 7 days depending on the desitination.
Look for these baskets to be available through our on-
line store soon!

Adult Deluxe Gift Basket

    Lundberg Rice Chips, Santa Fe BBQ * Ener-G Foods
Sesame Pretzel Rings * Just Bananas * Just Soynuts *
Just Persimmon * Just Carrots * Just Peas * Just Fruit
Munchies * Bumble Bar, Chai * Bumble Bar, Lemon *
Bumble Bar, Original * Bumble Bar, Chocolate * Tropical
Source, Espresso Hazelnut Crunch * Tropical Source,
Wild Rice Crisp * Stretch Island Fruit Leather Grape *
Stretch Island Fruit Leather  Raspberry * Stretch Island
Fruit Leather Apple * Enjoy Life Foods, Chocolate Chip
Cookie * Enjoy Life Foods, Double Chocolate Cookie *
Enjoy Life Foods, Wheat & Gluten Free No Oats
Oatmeal Cookie *Enjoy Life Foods, Apple Cinnamon
Snack Bar * 10-Pack Rhubarb Cream Tea * Café La
Semeuse Decaf Coffee

Get more info
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=roedfwn6.64sxfwn6.4zuwfwn6&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glutenfreemarket.com%2Fbrochure.pdf

Children's Gift Basket

    Ener-G Foods White Rice Loaf, 2 slices * Ener-G Foods
Sesame Pretzel Rings * Just Peas * Just Fruit Snacks *
Bumble Bar, Chocolate * Bumble Bar Original * Tropical
Source, Wild Rice Crisp * Stretch Island (Raspberry &
Grape) * Tropical Source, Wild Rice Crisp * Enjoy Life
Foods, Apple Cinnamon Snack Bar * Enjoy Life Foods,
Double Chocolate Cookie * 3 Assorted Toys.  >>> Ages
3 & Up.<<<

Get more info
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=roedfwn6.64sxfwn6.4zuwfwn6&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glutenfreemarket.com%2Fbrochure.pdf

We are a Chicagoland store DEDICATED to offering the
greatest variety of gluten-free products.  Our store has
over 475+ gluten-free products.  Please visit our
website for store details, hours, location, and directions.

We are committed to providing you the latest products
available for online purchase, and as always,
outstanding personal service.  If you have any
questions about our new product offering, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Kelly Koeller
The Gluten-Free Market, Inc.