From:
Amy Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:20:15 EDT

Hi To the List,

   I don't remember 100%, but I'm pretty sure I recall some negative feedback
concerning Chili's restaurants on this list of late.

   My spouse and I work a late shift on Mon. evenings, we dined out at
Chili's tonight near our jobs in Union Co., NJ.

   I went in and immediately asked for the manager and explained my dietary
restrictions; I also explained them upfront to the  waiter.  The manager was
more than willing to check on ingredient labels in the back of the restaurant
for me, and the waiter was quick to suggest alternate foods which I could eat
which were GF. Once the meal was served, both the manager and the waiter  both
came over to check up on me to make sure everything was fine.

   I ended up having a steak, and whilst some steaks are premarinated, others
are not. One just has to ask beforehand.

   I just want to let all know that one can have a positive experience at
Chili's, as long as he/she is assertive and appreciative. Have a good evening.

   Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]