Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dietary Shoppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:01:44 -0500

What's New at The Dietary Shoppe,Inc. for March :

Southern Homestyle Breading Crumbs in two flavors
  CornFlake Crumbs
  Tortilla Crumbs

Aunt Candice Products Gluten & Casein Free, also corn & soy free
  Protein Bars - Apple Berry, Chocolate Almond & Peanut Butter Chocolate
  Variety Packs Cookies - Assortment of Chocolate Chip, Sugar And Lemon

Kanidel Mix is Back in Stock for Passover - Gluten Free Matzoh Ball Soup Mix

Chebe Bread Mixes in two new flavors
   Cinnamon Roll-ups
   Garlic Bread Sticks
Note: these products currently contain corn

Authentic Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix

Wax Orchards Fudge Sauces - Gluten and Dairy Free, fruit juice sweetened
   Flavors: Classic, Fudge Fantasy, Amaretto

Bumble Bars - Organic Energy Bars with flax

Always More exciting new products on the way.....

Check out our SALE Items on our website by typing in keyword sale on the
search feature.

In Store Hours  Tuesdays-Saturdays 10am to 5:30 pm.
Gift Certificates Available On-Line

The Dietary Shoppe,Inc.
184A East Evergreen Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118