Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:32:20 -0600

Hi Listers,

I just had occasion to call Lawry's Spices about their Steak Sauce.
Verified it is totally GF.  I also asked if Unilever (huge manufacturer)
routinely labels for gluten, and was told YES they do.  The customer service
rep. also said that by the end of 2005, ALL their products (and that is a
large number) would be labeled for allergens.

I do not know if they will also label if the product might be
cross-contaminated - you will have to make your own minds up on that issue.
I am just glad to hear of more products on the grocery shelf that will be
clearly labeled.

Juliane