Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michelle Melin-Rogovin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:52:20 -0600

Hello Everyone!

Like the rest of the celiac community, we are celebrating the results of
the US Celiac Disease Prevalence Study, published today in the Archives of
Internal Medicine. Dr. Alessio Fasano is nothing short of a hero in our
eyes, persevering to complete a study (with his colleagues, including our
own Dr. Stefano Guandalini) that will change the lives of so many people in
this country.

In order to keep the momentum rolling, the University of Chicago Celiac
Disease Program has updated its celiac fact sheet to include data from the
prevalence study, and includes many other statistics that we have compiled
to help others understand how many people are affected by celiac disease.

We are happy to send this fact sheet to anyone who would like to use it,
all we ask is that you use it as is, or acknowledge that the information
comes from the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program 2003 Celiac
Fact Sheet.
This fact sheet is helpful in educating relatives, physicians, dietitians
and food companies about the disease and who is at risk.

Sorry, we can only handle requests by mail. Please e-mail us with your
address and we'll send it right out to you.

Thanks!
Michelle
Michelle Melin-Rogovin, Program Director
The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program
at The University of Chicago Children's Hospital
5839 S. Maryland Avenue, MC 4065
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Phone: 773-834-0166
Fax: 773-702-0666