From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:14:24 -0400
I use a cd burner, and have always been a reluctant user of zip and jazz
removable drives.  I don't know a lot about them, but I do know I used to
assign more than one drive letter to a zip drive.  I don't remember the
mechanics of how this was done.  It worked fine for my task, so it wasn't a
bug.  The only thing I clearly remember is that the bus was scsi, and I had
several external zip drives.  I don't remember why I wanted or needed two
letters for one drive.  Its possible this is what your M drive is.
Tom Turak