Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:41:09 +1200
Alan - if you're careful, you can change the battery while the PC is
running, so no need to note and save any settings, as nothing will be
altered.  Just be careful to ground yourself to avoid static damage to the
circuitry.

However, if you think this might be too tricky, use a digital (or film)
camera to take a snapshot of every BIOS screen for later reference.

But if all turns to custard, the PC will run on it's default BIOS settings,
or you can select the preset Failsafe or Optimised BIOS settings.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Alan Hodges" Subject: [PCBUILD] Change my PC Battery

Hi all

Can someone please advise me exactly what I need to take note of before I
replace my PC's failing battery.

TIA

Alan Hodges

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,