Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:28:51 +1100
The alarm is a CPU warning.  Which in most of times, result of overheating
or damaged CPU.  it is always good idea to check if you got everything
right.  The first thing you should do is to take the heatsink off, and check
if you had installed in the right way.  Also you should check if the CPU is
chipped (I've seen out of box chipped CPU, it could be your case).  And, it
is very important to ensure good air flow inside case, running modern hot
components without good case cooling is one of the most popular and deadly
mistake people make (to their PCs) now days.  I've seen people who use
expensive top of the line heatsinks, but put everything into tiny cases
without any air flow inside.

Jun Qian