From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:52:34 +0200
Hi John,
I would format disk to NTFS if I use one OS as you.NTFS just gives you a
very high security level.But if you use two or more OS on your computer and
one of them doesn't supports NTFS format I think that you should let the
NTFS be.This will be useful for you when one of the OS doesn't work.
Regards,
Huynh Minh Huong
E-mail: [log in to unmask]