VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Schefdore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:05:10 -0500
Subject: CBSNews.com News Alert!
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:33:39 -0500

Former WorldCom CEO Bernard Ebbers indicted on federal charges stemming from
the multi-billion dollar accounting fraud at telecommunications giant,
government official says.

For news 24 hours a day, log on to
www.cbsnews.com

Broadband-quality CBS News video is now available in both Windows Media
format and Real Player, and is ALWAYS FREE. For the latest CBS News video,
go to
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml
9:39:52 AM ET - 3/2/2004

And there you have it!